Tuesday, June 11, 2013

    We're in Fort Benton Montana.  Peggi and her sister Cindy are at the laundry mat down the street doing the washing dirty clothes thing. 
     Here's how we got here;  we were going to meet Cindy somewhere around Great falls and do some sightseeing and camping together and then cruse down to Cascade Mt.and get together with her sister Chris and her husband Ron and spend time before we took off in earnest again.  All the plans were up in the air so we just let circumstances dictate our future.  Kinda fun really.  We met Cindy in Roundup Montana and decided to shuttle here to Fort Benton, on my suggestion, to do sightseeing and hang out.  We'll motor on down to great Falls tomorrow to see the Great Falls and sight see and then Friday morn head for Cascade just a few miles down highway 15.
     This is a nice town.  I would recommend it as a vacation destination to anyone.  I've been here a couple of times already to canoe the Missouri River to highway 191 about 150 miles downstream.  The most recent canoe trip was last year with my adventure friends Dave D. and Jerry R.
     Peggi will be here soon to fill you in on most of the details since our last blog.
     This is a little embarrassing and immature of me but I gotta tell it any way because some of my friends and all of my kids will enjoy the story.  A few nights ago we were in a campground by the Yellowstone River in the small town of Forsythe Mt.  It's a nice little town and it was a great camp sight but there were a couple of young men 50 yards or so away from us camping.  One was a chunky white guy and the other was a thin black guy.  They were camped in a $39.95 Walmart tent and had arrived in a 4 door sedan so I figured they were rookies planning to party hardy in the great outdoors (3/4 mile from downtown Forsythe).  The chunky white guy was obviously trying to impress his black buddy with how ghetto and hip he was by wearing the  baggy pants and dark hoodie and swaggering around and loudly M-----F----- this and F------ that.  It was annoying for sure but at the same time entertaining.  At least they weren't blasting crappy music at full volume.  About 10 I put my earplugs in deep and was out like a light in a matter of seconds.  I didn't hear another thing all evening.  The next morning Peggi complained to me about how they had woke her up with the noise they'd been making about 3:00 AM.  I wasn't happy about but there wasn't much I could do.  After my morning coffee I decided to stroll over to the outdoor potty and make my traditional morning deposit.  As I was sitting there taking care of business I noticed a large size black hoodie laying in the corner.  It looked like the one the chubby white dude had been wearing so I figured it had to belong to him and he'd probably left it there during one of his late night visits to poop, pee or puke.  The longer I sat there the more upset I became about their disrespectful and inconsiderate behavior.  On impulse I got up, went over to the hoddie in the corner and urinated on it until I went dry.  Nothing good was accomplished and I'm sure the dim wit won't ever make the connection between his urine soaked hoodie and his late night shinanigans but I felt some satisfaction in doing it.  What goes around comes around, you reap what you sow and all that so let this be a lesson to you keg ass.  Don't mess with my old ladies sleep or I'll load your hoodie up with piss.  In a couple of days he'll be trying to figure why his hoodie smells like a kitty litter box, why that old guy on the other side of the campground was smiling so much as he walked back from the latrine and wondering if there's a connection between the two.
    I gotta go.  Peggi will be blogging later on more mature things that have happened and what we've been doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment